ramalamafizzfaj

What's happening with the updates?

I'm all confused. We were told in October that the October update would be skipped to make way for a December release of 1.0. Someone on steam forums is under the impression theres no more updates until February.

Is this for real? Because this is too much if it is.

Edited by ramalamafizzfaj

2 hours ago, ramalamafizzfaj said:

Is this for real? 

Yup. They announced the date too early and realised they couldn't get all the content in and working properly before December. 

9 hours ago, ramalamafizzfaj said:

Is this for real? Because this is too much if it is.

What exactly is 'too much' and why?

I suggest not to worry and stop waiting. Ahead of the holidays, at least a month will fall out of the active development of the game. Most likely, in February, they will release another empty patch like the November one and again push the release date somewhere two or three months away. Or release the game in raw form a la NoManSky - for users without a difference.

On 12/17/2018 at 9:37 AM, Mirosya said:

I suggest not to worry and stop waiting. Ahead of the holidays, at least a month will fall out of the active development of the game. Most likely, in February, they will release another empty patch like the November one and again push the release date somewhere two or three months away. Or release the game in raw form a la NoManSky - for users without a difference.

I applaud your speculation and rumour churning skills.

11 minutes ago, cpd said:

I applaud your speculation and rumour churning skills.

Honestly, I would prefer to calmly play Astroneer with my friends on a dedicated server than to wait for what is unknown, it is unknown when and whether it will be at all :(