Sebastian Bailes

I'm stuck on another planet what do I do

I flew to the planet closest to the main world and am now stuck with my now used solid fuel thruster. There are hardly any materials around and on my person I only have. Two small oxygen tanks, organic, clay, 4 malachite, one zinc ore, two soil canisters and 4 tethers 

Start from scratch. With some tethers and 2 tanks of air, you can go quite a ways. Run like crazy in one direction, rinse & repeat. You'll find something eventually. Dig straight down - you'll hit caves faster. It's a great challenge! I've been there before, but it's not hard to reboot unless by some really weird spawn you have zero resources around you. If you don't see it, dig for it.

I did something similar although I used the shuttle to traverse Terran.

On 12/22/2018 at 5:32 PM, Mcnotmac said:

Start from scratch. With some tethers and 2 tanks of air, you can go quite a ways. Run like crazy in one direction, rinse & repeat. You'll find something eventually. Dig straight down - you'll hit caves faster. It's a great challenge! I've been there before, but it's not hard to reboot unless by some really weird spawn you have zero resources around you. If you don't see it, dig for it.

On 1/4/2019 at 2:04 PM, BarnBurner said:

You can sometimes find buried solid state thrusters, that would most likely be your best bet to escape. 

These are both true.

In my opinion, the easiest way to escape is the seat glitch. If you see your Terran home beacon floating in the sky, go toward it. It is the actual location of the file of your base. Once you arrive, save and exit and you should be back at your habitat. You will need another Small Shuttle though.