I know the devs have said they plan to add more worlds at release or even after, and I was wondering if we could get a topic going with suggestions from everyone about what kind of planets or terrain and their features they would like to see in the future. This is not what will be coming out or should come out at launch. This is for future content updates and dlc to keep this game going great for a long time to come.

To kick things off,  I've seen a lot of suggestions for water to be added, but what about a desert world? Somewhere with wide open ranges, few entrances to the cave systems, and ground with sand like properties where removing it actually has gravity act upon it and land cascades in to fill the void. Not only would it be a challenge to find resources above but it would be a blast to fly across the land in the buggy trying to find the nearest mountain range or rare resource native to this kind of land. there could be plant types that shoot spikes rather than gas clouds

So to simplify: Desert biome, Sand that shifts when vacuumed, vast open spaces with little to no debris (Rovers and Buggies at top speeds!), Few and far between landmarks like mountains and canyons, dangerous flora.

+1 about open space on a planet.. every planet have a lot of obstacles, but lot of ressources.. one planet where rovers will be an absolute need, no just a bonus for bigger haul.  and buggy race too lol

+1. I think the cascading sand would be extremely difficult to make for the devs, so I would not prioritize as high. However, I love the desert idea. Also, the desert would open up good use for the wreckage pieces, being like a “lost paradise”