FragStorm

What Am I Missing? Can't Get Off Terran!

Ok Astroneers I'm missing something here but don't know what? Been playing a few days and can't find Wolframite for Tungsten or Hematite for Iron which after I checked the Wiki aren't found on your main planet Terran but how can you get off your world to the other planets if you can't make a:

Chemistry Lab(Wolframite)

Atmospheric Condenser(Plastic, Hematite)

Trade Platform(Hematite, Wolframite)

Every of equipment you need to get off the planet is literally off the planet!? It's a catch 22...

So I guess I'm missing something? Is it Discoveries? Will I find Wolframite and Hematite in a crashed ship?

Pleae Help! Frag 😧

Hi FragStorm, you can create a small shuttle and a solid fuel engine to go to another planet to find what you're missing. With 1 engine you make 1 go, plan 1 extra engine ...

23 minutes ago, Philfr0808 said:

Hi FragStorm, you can create a small shuttle and a solid fuel engine to go to another planet to find what you're missing. With 1 engine you make 1 go, plan 1 extra engine ...

Ah! The missing piece I was looking for! Thanks 😀

So make an extra engine to get back?

The small shuttle you make, you can re-use that to come back?

26 minutes ago, FragStorm said:

Ah! The missing piece I was looking for! Thanks 😀

So make an extra engine to get back?

The small shuttle you make, you can re-use that to come back?

You can use the shuttle again and again, but the solid fuel thruster only works for one planet jump. You can unplug a used thruster and scrap it. 

9 minutes ago, Blind Io said:

You can use the shuttle again and again, but the solid fuel thruster only works for one planet jump. You can unplug a used thruster and scrap it. 

Thanks mate, built it all, just about to lift off(with spare thruster)... wish me luck! 😀