REAPERx9xMike 2

I like that thing & may be a fun idea?

1: That thing u called a cheater tool is AWESOME. Can u make that a in game thing as well, for the peaple that can't really get to other worlds like me?

2: It would b cool to have a jetpack but it looks like that is not going to happen, but I like the new character or new astronaut. If not a jetpack what about some jet boots or as a funny a copter hat.

3: What is that storm for? That new planet doesn't have a storm & it is awesome, if make a new space with that cheater tool it would b cool to keep the storms out of it to or at least make it less frequent.?

I would enjoy a sort of "creative mode" for the game where it would be available, not in standard gameplay though that would ruin it...

maybe called "developer mode" or something

Are you referring to the Resource Plinth from the Terrain Tech Test planet? Is it called something else on different platforms? When I hover the cursor over mine it is called a Resource Plinth and the only place cheating is mentioned is in the description of the thing when you examine it. 

Edited by Flyingcrowbar

On 11/26/2018 at 11:03 AM, Flyingcrowbar said:

Are you referring to the Resource Plinth from the Terrain Tech Test planet? Is it called something else on different platforms? When I hover the cursor over mine it is called a Resource Plinth and the only place cheating is mentioned is in the description of the thing when you examine it. 

Sorry, I am not so high tech in worlds. Sorry again

On 11/22/2018 at 11:19 AM, shadowcrafter01 said:

I would enjoy a sort of "creative mode" for the game where it would be available, not in standard gameplay though that would ruin it...

maybe called "developer mode" or something

That would B cool.

Small idea with that, could the ("Developer Mode") have a planet & 2moons? 

That would B awesome, being able to build a (Spaceship) without leaving a planet would suck a little. If that make sense?..

O-yah I am an XBox1 player...😎👍🤘