professor_utonium

How do I get off this planet?

I am stranded on Barren after launching off in a small shuttle with a solid fuel thruster. (1 way thruster really guys?). I have the small portable 3d printer but with no power source I can't make anything else to leave. So I have to just delete the save file from this one mistake? Hope it's not this way when the game is released ?.

9 minutes ago, professor_utonium said:

I am stranded on Barren after launching off in a small shuttle with a solid fuel thruster. (1 way thruster really guys?). I have the small portable 3d printer but with no power source I can't make anything else to leave. So I have to just delete the save file from this one mistake? Hope it's not this way when the game is released ?.

You can craft a small generator in your backpack and gather organic around the plants to power it, then you can craft everything you need. 

Edited by Blind Io

1 minute ago, Blind Io said:

You can craft a small generator and gather organic around the plants to power it, then you can be able to craft everything you need. 

where do I place the generator? I can't make anything that the printer can plug into.

Just now, professor_utonium said:

where do I place the generator? I can't make anything that the printer can plug into.

Both the small generator and the small printer deploy their own platforms when placed on the ground. 

1 minute ago, Blind Io said:

Both the small generator and the small printer deploy their own platforms when placed on the ground. 

I think I will delete this post so I don't clutter up the internet with my stupidity. Many thanks!

12 minutes ago, professor_utonium said:

I think I will delete this post so I don't clutter up the internet with my stupidity. Many thanks!

Press F to confirm this action.

(I'll delete it if you wish so, as users can't do that)

Just now, Wyvyrias said:

Press F to confirm this action.

(I'll delete it if you wish so, as users can't do that)

sure unless you think it's useful to other idiots like myself

8 minutes ago, professor_utonium said:

sure unless you think it's useful to other idiots like myself

Stuff like that is a rather common mistake, so if someone actually uses the search function, they may come across this thread.
Just asking if you really want it removed, not saying it's useless.

1 minute ago, Wyvyrias said:

Stuff like that is a rather common mistake, so if someone actually uses the search function, they may come across this thread.
Just asking if you really want it removed, not saying it's useless.

Yeah let's keep it up