The Touch of Grey Gamer

The New Astroneer Suit....

be FUGLY!

The way those two talked about the new suit in the video I thought it was going to be something really cool. It is as far from cool as one can get. There is absolutely nothing cool about that suit at all. It looks deformed. If it came with two left feet it would fit the helmet much better. Two left feet would justify the helmet. This reminds me very much of B**ch Stewie episode for those that watch Family Guy. I suppose it would have to be free as who in their right mind would pay for it? 

Can I sell that fugly suit?
Can I gift it to someone that did not purchase early access?
I'll never use that fugliest suit ever, who wants it? 

I selected the new Astroneer, landed, walked for about 15 seconds and will put it on the shelf until 2/6/19 (clears throat)..... or the next extended deadline....

Edited by The Touch of Grey Gamer

To each their own. I like the look of the new suit. I believe the suit is a free bonus for early access players, not something you actually paid for.

Except for the pre-release test planet, I'm pretty sure it is optional when starting new games. Not really something to get upset over.

1 hour ago, Todd M said:

To each their own. I like the look of the new suit. I believe the suit is a free bonus for early access players, not something you actually paid for.

Except for the pre-release test planet, I'm pretty sure it is optional when starting new games. Not really something to get upset over.

Not upset @Todd M just scratching my head...... Joe and the other fellow talked about the new Astroneer. I assumed it would be cool. I think it was Joe that said it was cool. I used it, not cool at all. It is extremely similar to the other three Astroneers (minus the best Astroneer.... Orange!) I was expecting a black one or a purple one or something beautiful or colorful or artistic or paisley or tie dye or futuristic but what I was given was just another same ole tired version of the other three Astroneers we already have and have had since 12/16....... yawn SES yawn 

Color me disappointed 

I found the new suit kind of meh. Its running animation is funny, though. And maybe it's me, but is it slower in terms of running speed than other Astroneers? Maybe it could be because I haven't played in a couple of months, who knows...

I'm more disappointed that we still can't change suits mid game, among other things...

On 11/18/2018 at 7:55 AM, Todd M said:

Tintable suits that have a primary and secondary color would be sweet.

Yeah hopefully this is a feature in 1.0

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 7:55 AM, Todd M said:

Tintable suits that have a primary and secondary color would be sweet.

I agree with that.

That's what this game needs.