Sign in to follow this  
AquaticD3VIL

terrain bug

Ditto.  Tethers act like there is nothing there.  Walked into and and started bouncing - managed to get out.  Went back in and tried to go sideways into a wall.  Apparently succeeded and dropped to a lower cave - and died there.  After respawning, I returned to the spot and found the effect had disappeared and the ground was solid.  

I ran into something similar.  In the cave, I fell through an area and bounced down and back up through the terrain.  When I was under, I could see clusters of resources hanging in midair in the lower levels, with no terrain around them.  I was able to reproduce this three times while I was in the area, but when I returned to the same spot later to try to get a screenshot of the effect, I no longer fell through.

I had terrain suddenly lose physical boundaries while standing on it, while previously had only encountered it on new terrain. I recorded some video, and unfortunately I wasn't recording when it happened, but I had just removed and set two mods down on the terrain in question. While using the flatten mode the two mods fell through to the ground, and so did I. Haven't had this happen for awhile in previous updates, only recently while playing on Exotic Moon.  

https://giant.gfycat.com/BelovedZestyAidi.webm

I've encountered this problem on the terrain 2.0 test moon. I was standing near a tether on a flat piece of ground in a cave. I fell through the ground and started bouncing, but couldn't recover my character even when it bounced out of the ground. Eventually I moved into a wall and was propelled to the moon surface. Landing on a rock seemed to stop the effect, but also killed the character due to the fall.