Elbrus626

Issues regarding planet exploration and building (0.10.2.0) Steam

Summary:

Issues regarding planet exploration and building (0.10.2.0) Steam

Description:

These issues only happen when I leave my starter planet then stop once I return. 

• flattening terrain in near impossible. When trying, my cursor will seem to get stuck soon after I start dragging and then will jump to a near by location.
  • Placing buildings such as platforms share the same properties as the previous issue
  • Travailing by foot is difficult. After every step or two I seem to get stuck on the terrain despite little to no deviations. The only way I can avoid this is to continuously keep jumping. 
  • The crafting menu holograms on my backpack keep shacking. I am referring to where you would craft tethers. This seems to only have visual effects.

Specifactions:

• Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz
  • AMD Radeon (TM) R9 380 Series)
  • 16 DDR4 Raid Ram
  • 1TB Segate HDD

Things I have tried:

• Restarting the game
  • Restarting my computer
  • Creating a new world

I will also like to say that I do love this game a lot. I got it a few months after if first came out and loved every update that came to it. I highly appreciate your time looking into this issue! The problems I normally have are similar to everyone else so I never raised mush concern because I know your dev team is working hard to fix the issues. But I wasn't able to find someone else with this issue so I am starting to have some concerns. Any help is highly appreciated!  If there is anything you would like for me to try please reply! Thanks again!