Remove range circle on solar system map

When spacecraft are sent to orbit other planets, the main thrust is all at the beginning when leaving the origin planet's orbit.  The trajectory is calculated so that the spacecraft will enter orbit of the destination planet.  A retro burn using the main thruster, and small course corrections to enter the orbital entry window are made using maneuvering thrusters.  There isn't a range restriction after leaving the origin planet's orbit.  The factors are speed, distance and time.  I think the range restriction should be removed, but for the sake of speeding things up the time to travel from one planet to another should stay as it is.

Just to add that the main thruster would be used for both slowing down to enter orbit, and landing on whatever planet.  The solid rocket booster probably should not be discarded during the transfer orbit between planets.

I always wondered why the different shuttle sizes didn't have distance differences.  The smallest should probably only go to the moon.  The middle size should probably have the same distance limit that is currently in the game.  And, the largest should be allowed to go to any/all planets at any time, maybe vary on fuel usage depending on distance.

4 hours ago, Nargg said:

I always wondered why the different shuttle sizes didn't have distance differences.  The smallest should probably only go to the moon.  The middle size should probably have the same distance limit that is currently in the game.  And, the largest should be allowed to go to any/all planets at any time, maybe vary on fuel usage depending on distance.

The Moon (Barren) as you say does not have iron which one is required for the atmospheric condenser which makes it indirectly required for hydrazine which is needed for the other shuttles.

They also have probably planned something like this