1: Is there an update that will put the mineral extractor some what back to how it was? Example = 1day I Doug down as far as could looking for tungsten, so I could finish building the lab. No luck, could not find it. 2day I drove my small rover around to try to find it, yet again (no luck). 3day drove my rover in to the caves yet again (no luck). So now that I can't find any new materials I have researched bunch of stuff, I'm at 10,000 bites I can't get off this planet. I have gotten to the Pinnacle of my play now I'm on the next day. I deleted that profile and I'm starting a new one I am trying to find a new area. For player like me, it would b awesome if I could use the mineral extractor some what like I used to...?

2: Is there a possibility that there will b any jetpack?

3: it would b cool if we could build some little drones to help mining or something? 

44 minutes ago, REAPERx9xMike 2 said:

1: Is there an update that will put the mineral extractor some what back to how it was? Example = 1day I Doug down as far as could looking for tungsten, so I could finish building the lab. No luck, could not find it. 2day I drove my small rover around to try to find it, yet again (no luck). 3day drove my rover in to the caves yet again (no luck). So now that I can't find any new materials I have researched bunch of stuff, I'm at 10,000 bites I can't get off this planet. I have gotten to the Pinnacle of my play now I'm on the next day. I deleted that profile and I'm starting a new one I am trying to find a new area. For player like me, it would b awesome if I could use the mineral extractor some what like I used to...?

3: it would b cool if we could build some little drones to help mining or something? 

You can't get tungsten on the first planet. You need a small shuttle and a couple of single-use thrusters! 

7 hours ago, REAPERx9xMike 2 said:

1.0. No
1.1. Tungsten is not on Terran

2. Possible I suppose but nothing posted as far as I know

3. It has been suggested before

On 10/12/2018 at 4:57 AM, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

1.0. No
1.1. Tungsten is not on Terran

2. Possible I suppose but nothing posted as far as I know

3. It has been suggested before

Thank u for hope, to be able to play like I did before (ish)...