64BitSean

Loading From Saved Game.

Wondering If anyone else has encountered a problem when trying to load into a saved game. When I start a new game it runs beautifully, but when I load a saved game it's super laggy and the planet landscape seems glitched with chunks of land covering my base and sometime my astronauts backpack doesnt load in fully. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I want to spend a lot time in this game but I can't keep starting over. Please help

10 hours ago, 64BitSean said:

Wondering If anyone else has encountered a problem when trying to load into a saved game. When I start a new game it runs beautifully, but when I load a saved game it's super laggy and the planet landscape seems glitched with chunks of land covering my base and sometime my astronauts backpack doesnt load in fully. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I want to spend a lot time in this game but I can't keep starting over. Please help

Saves from older versions are generally not supported and cause the kind of glitching you describe. It's made clear the first time you load an old save. 

We have been told that the major issue, the terrain problem, will be much more stable after the release of Terrain 2.0, and that saves will be totally stable after 1.0 once the bulk of the content is in place.