wardenunguarded

10.2 - Xbox One - Muliplayer - Dropships lands at wrong planet when respawning

My brother & I were playing & I traveled to Arid. I suffocated & died. The dropship landed me on Terrain with my brother. Our shuttle was still on Arid. I only got to keep the things in my back pack. This has happened multiple times. Once, my brother died from suffocation and respawned on Barren where I was! Also, We exited & saved our game yesterday when I was on Exotic & my brother was on Terrain, but when we reloaded the game today the dropship landed me back on Terrain without my shuttle & with only the things I had in my back pack. 

-

Platform- Xbox One & Xbox One S

-

To recreate this bug: In multiplayer, travel to another planet & suffocate. When you respawn it might respawn you on the same planet that your friend is on. OR In multiplayer, travel to another planet, exit & save, reload the game. The dropship might land you on Terrain.

-

Notes: This hasn"t happened EVERY time just MOST of the time.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE IS EXPERIENCING THIS PROBLEM!

Edited by wardenunguarded
misspelled word

Friend and I have playing multiplayer on xbox one, and when one of us goes into the shuttle it will crash, or I will be in orbit and he will land, and it will crash, and when I reload I load in the following places: space with no shuttle or dropship, just standing there in space (and die), orbit with no shuttle or dropship, and can run to the surface of the planet FROM ORBIT (and die), and now it loaded me on Terran and whenever he tried to get back to Terran or another planet and save in the shuttle, the game crashes.  I built another shuttle and tried to get to him, and it crashed when getting into the shuttle.

I have been through 7 shuttles, all lost due to crashes in his hosted game, and spawned in space and died, several times after. 

I've also seen this problem when hosting a multiplayer game on Steam using Windows 10. My partner died while we were on an exotic planet, and the dropship brought him to Terran. Once we built and deployed dropships on Exotic, when he died, he was brought back to Exotic.