Hi I made a shuttle and made a thruster and went to barren without any resources and i cant get back to the home planet. the thruster says USED SOLID-FUEL THRUSTER 

can you please help me get back to home base  

Good news is that Barren has everything you need to build another solid rocket booster. Bad news is you are going to have to build another solid rocket booster from scratch.

What you will need at minimum:  small printer (1x compound), medium printer (2x compound), a medium platform (1x resin), a large platform (2x resin), a smelter (1x compound, 2x resin), a power source, and then a solid-fuel thruster (1x Laterite + 1x ammonium). You will need a power source, which should be a small generator (1x compound) + organic plus whatever you can scavenge.

Total: 5x resin, 5x compound, 1x Laterite, 1x Ammonium.

Try looking in the caves. If there aren't any, dig down at an angle until you find them. Good luck and have fun.

Build an outpost while you're in Barren. Plenty of materials and research pods, plus zinc and lithium for batteries...

On 10/5/2018 at 10:52 AM, AbeStrange said:

Good news is that Barren has everything you need to build another solid rocket booster. Bad news is you are going to have to build another solid rocket booster from scratch.

What you will need at minimum:  small printer (1x compound), medium printer (2x compound), a medium platform (1x resin), a large platform (2x resin), a smelter (1x compound, 2x resin), a power source, and then a solid-fuel thruster (1x Laterite + 1x ammonium). You will need a power source, which should be a small generator (1x compound) + organic plus whatever you can scavenge.

Total: 5x resin, 5x compound, 1x Laterite, 1x Ammonium.

Try looking in the caves. If there aren't any, dig down at an angle until you find them. Good luck and have fun.

I cant print on the small shuttle 

58 minutes ago, TentedNickel said:

I cant print on the small shuttle 

You don't need to print the thruster straight onto the shuttle :)

Just print it on the ground, then move it to the shuttle. They come packed so you can take a spare in your backpack if you need it! 

20 hours ago, Blind Io said:

You don't need to print the thruster straight onto the shuttle :)

Just print it on the ground, then move it to the shuttle. They come packed so you can take a spare in your backpack if you need it! 

I cant print a platform on the small shuttle 

1 hour ago, TentedNickel said:

I cant print a platform on the small shuttle 

You don't need to print anything on the shuttle. I'm not sure what you're trying to do, but your steps to make a medium printer like the first one you get at the landing pad are;

Use the backpack to create a small printer and small generator, then put them both on the ground and connect them. 

Make sure you've got the resin and compound for the medium printer and medium platform, organic for fuel, and that there's space on front of the small printer. 

Put the organic into the generator, then use the small printer to make a platform and medium printer. 

You can then turn off the generator whilst you get next bit ready. 

Unpack the platform and put the new printer on it, unpack the printer. Connect your generator/printer to the platform to create the rest of the items. You'll need to turn on and refuel the generator as needed. 

Ideally you'd get lucky and find some aluminium smelted already so you could just print the thruster without needing the smelter!