ideas to make it more of a survival game

besides the storms and dangerous plants its not much of a survival game when if you add monsters or aliens it adds a lot more opportunities  like walls, weapons, etc. so like monsters could live underground in caves and some that roam the planets, then with walls and weapons you could defend your base and vehicles when you go mining it makes it more of a survival game                           and with the walls it adds building and a lot of people would like it added into the game.

please consider adding this it adds a hole new aspect into the game and will sort of explain the crash sites ???

thank you.

Edited by papa

by guns i mean weak and not very effective to other players  just good enough to make them stay away because if ai are added and if they are deadly or with online severs players will be attack and resources will be stolen.

by guns i mean:  pistol (because its not a rapid fire or long range weapon) turrets (only against AI if they are added) 

by walls i mean: walls (with attachments like barbwire, work light, and/or storage units) watch towers (attachments like light and turrets if added) and gates (not attachments)

and adding guns will also stop lots of people saying gun like ideas

please

Edited by papa