A Large List Of Bugs That I've Found

misyth

This is a decently large list of bugs I've found while playing for a couple months. All of these have occurred on PC (mouse and keyboard) while playing multiplayer of 2-3 people. If the bug is italicized that means I found the bug before an update in a past game and haven't gotten the chance to check to see if it's still there. If its strikethrough, then that means its a suggestion and you can ignore it if you would like.

• The motion of another player while walking seems choppy. (2 player game, may just be a janky connection).
  • The Buggy/Rovers, when first rendering in, produces a large cloud of smoke until you get closer. (They have solar or storage units on them, and have just loaded in but have not gotten close yet).
  • The wind turbine is finicky. (Sometimes doesn't work, but then when you move it slightly it does work).
  • The Terraformer goes into the ground when you put it away. (The terraformer minimizes but instead of going to the side of the pack it goes below the feet of the character).
  • A better way to join friends in multiplayer. (Joining through steam is alright but an integrated joining system would be nice).
  • Terraformer mods sometimes don't work well together. (When a wide mod and a boost mod are on the same terraformer, only on works sometimes)
  • Button to surf?
  • When placing a tether it only shows one possible connection. It would be nice to see all possible connections to the selected tether. 
  • Trouble selecting things in general. (Like extenders for example).
  • Teleporters to motivate the exploration of other planets. (So you don't lose your base).
  • The jet on the terraformer stretches.
  • The winch when released and selected right away will display two hooks, one is passive and one is extended.
  • I tried to have a car with 3 trailers. (Not a great idea in the first place, but I wanted to try). Backing up was is a nightmare with any trailers at all. Possibly support for that, or rigid instead of loose connections between the vehicle and the trailer).
  • Maybe overclockers for research or other machines?

If I find any more bugs I will try my best to report them as well.

Edited by misyth

On 9/29/2018 at 3:58 PM, misyth said:
  • I tried to have a car with 3 trailers. (Not a great idea in the first place, but I wanted to try). Backing up was is a nightmare with any trailers at all. Possibly support for that, or rigid instead of loose connections between the vehicle and the trailer).

First up, excellent collecting of bugs.

Second, am I really the only person *not* having absurd difficulties with rover trains? (plainly not, i've seen the videos of 9 trailer large-rover trains that abuse winches to do 3 parallel sets of trailers)
I'm nearly allways running around with 3 trailers, usually loaded up with large and medium storages, and often a crane on the middle trailer.