Kurt Cobain

Quests and Rewards in Game

Hi ! i love this game.

What System Era think about the quest and reward in game ? something like items in the inventory of steam or more cards you gain when complete a quest.

22 minutes ago, Kurt Cobain said:

Hi ! i love this game.

What System Era think about the quest and reward in game ? something like items in the inventory of steam or more cards you gain when complete a quest.

Could you expand a little more? I'm not familiar with Steam. What kind of items and cards? Would this system work on the other platforms? 

A 'directed goal' questing system, as well as achievements, are planned - is that the sort of thing you're looking for? 

52 minutes ago, Blind Io said:

Could you expand a little more? I'm not familiar with Steam. What kind of items and cards? Would this system work on the other platforms? 

A 'directed goal' questing system, as well as achievements, are planned - is that the sort of thing you're looking for? 

About Anchievements:

• Yes, in game is about this what i am talking about. Something like anchievements. Thank You !

About Steam Cards:

• Steam have the game steam-cards, you can sell, buy or gain this when you play a game.
  • This works only in steam, so it does not seem to be a good thing to implement in the game right now. So sorry.

How about a more... in game... quest.so you go to the hab, and get a message. Some rich dude wants his satellite back, so the game places a beacon and you go down under it and find the sattilite, bring it up, and get a special item. (Steel,scrap,POSSIBLE UNCOFIRMED ITEM ONLY OBTAINABLE BY THIS QUEST?) I think I would love having a special item from this kinda thing. 

36 minutes ago, Astrofun said:

How about a more... in game... quest.so you go to the hab, and get a message. Some rich dude wants his satellite back, so the game places a beacon and you go down under it and find the sattilite, bring it up, and get a special item. (Steel,scrap,POSSIBLE UNCOFIRMED ITEM ONLY OBTAINABLE BY THIS QUEST?) I think I would love having a special item from this kinda thing. 

this can be a great idea !

Sounds somewhat like the trophy system that PSN uses to reward progress through a game. What tasks, though? Mine 100,000 canisters of soil, make 1,000 space flights between planets? It could work.