Kurt Cobain

Quests and Rewards in Game

Recommended Posts

Hi ! i love this game.

What System Era think about the quest and reward in game ? something like items in the inventory of steam or more cards you gain when complete a quest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Kurt Cobain said:

Hi ! i love this game.

What System Era think about the quest and reward in game ? something like items in the inventory of steam or more cards you gain when complete a quest.

Could you expand a little more? I'm not familiar with Steam. What kind of items and cards? Would this system work on the other platforms? 

A 'directed goal' questing system, as well as achievements, are planned - is that the sort of thing you're looking for? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

52 minutes ago, Blind Io said:

Could you expand a little more? I'm not familiar with Steam. What kind of items and cards? Would this system work on the other platforms? 

A 'directed goal' questing system, as well as achievements, are planned - is that the sort of thing you're looking for? 

About Anchievements:

  • Yes, in game is about this what i am talking about. Something like anchievements. Thank You !

About Steam Cards:

  • Steam have the game steam-cards, you can sell, buy or gain this when you play a game.
  • This works only in steam, so it does not seem to be a good thing to implement in the game right now. So sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about a more... in game... quest.so you go to the hab, and get a message. Some rich dude wants his satellite back, so the game places a beacon and you go down under it and find the sattilite, bring it up, and get a special item. (Steel,scrap,POSSIBLE UNCOFIRMED ITEM ONLY OBTAINABLE BY THIS QUEST?) I think I would love having a special item from this kinda thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Astrofun said:

How about a more... in game... quest.so you go to the hab, and get a message. Some rich dude wants his satellite back, so the game places a beacon and you go down under it and find the sattilite, bring it up, and get a special item. (Steel,scrap,POSSIBLE UNCOFIRMED ITEM ONLY OBTAINABLE BY THIS QUEST?) I think I would love having a special item from this kinda thing. 

this can be a great idea !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds somewhat like the trophy system that PSN uses to reward progress through a game. What tasks, though? Mine 100,000 canisters of soil, make 1,000 space flights between planets? It could work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now