You want a use for Diamond and Nanocarbon Alloy?

I want a bigger spacecraft!

I was thinking about possible uses for these two resources, and I think an Extra Large Shuttle is just the thing! Since I want to make my Ultimate Tundra Base without multiple trips back to Terran, I can take everything in one go with such a spacecraft.

Research Cost: 12000 Bytes

Recipe: 2 Nanocarbon Alloy, 1 Diamond, 1 Glass

Thanks!

Maybe no glass but one graphene, titanium, or titanium alloy instead. Also how big are we talking here?

Im thinking the whole 9 yards, Personally. I would have it come with its own integrated caning, because I think that, at the size I’m thinking, it would be ugly on top. This would be an all out rocket, kind of like a huge version of the trade platform one. So you stick your stuff on the side and then climb in and blast off. I thisnk that diamond would not be involved in the making of this, but rather, 2 nanocarbon alloys or maybe a couple steel. IDK? I’m working on some concept stuff for it.

I'm thinking a rocket-like cylinder with an eight slot on top. I will change my wanted recipe to:

2 Nanocarbon Alloy

1 Steel (for framework)

1 Glass (for the Hydrazine tank)

Maybe combine this with another post I was commenting on here. See my post at the bottom.

Edited by Astrofun