individual-1

God Mode Suit

I have a sinking feeling this wont ever be added - at least the part about an in-game exploit. 

That's not to say the upcoming suit customization system wont provide certain perks, like damage mitigation from environmental threats.

Edited by Wedge
Minor formatting

47 minutes ago, Wedge said:

I have a sinking feeling this wont ever be added - at least the part about an in-game exploit. 

That's not to say the upcoming suit customization system wont provide certain perks, like damage mitigation from environmental threats.

I am a retired engineer if i had a dollar for every idea i came up but never happened i would have retired even earlier.

I assume you work for this company.

I understand you have confidentially restricts on any project you work on.

I appreciate the feedback and help I get.

Blind_IO has help me out too and is is appreciated.

BTW I like this game and the forum i think you guys are doing a great job.

I've a gamer since 1986  

8 minutes ago, individual-1 said:

I am a retired engineer if i had a dollar for every idea i came up but never happened i would have retired even earlier.

I assume you work for this company.

I understand you have confidentially restricts on any project you work on.

I appreciate the feedback and help I get.

Blind_IO has help me out too and is is appreciated.

BTW I like this game and the forum i think you guys are doing a great job.

I've a gamer since 1986  

Oh, I don’t work for SES. I just look at their Trello occasionally. It’s got the most update information of what they’re working on and planning. Keep in mind some longer term features might be changed, or removed. 

As for my feeling, I just don’t think an extreamly protective suit will be added, but that doesn’t mean something like it won’t be - just for the sake of balence. Also, an early concept of the game featured a powered exoskeleton. Maybe we’ll see a return to that with it added to late game. It might give the best protection - like a vehicle - and have enhanced oxygen. 

2 minutes ago, Wedge said:

Oh, I don’t work for SES. I just look at their Trello occasionally. It’s got the most update information of what they’re working on and planning. Keep in mind some longer term features might be changed, or removed. 

As for my feeling, I just don’t think an extreamly protective suit will be added, but that doesn’t mean something like it won’t be - just for the sake of balence. Also, an early concept of the game featured a powered exoskeleton. Maybe we’ll see a return to that with it added to late game. It might give the best protection - like a vehicle - and have enhanced oxygen. 

"I just don’t think an extreamly protective suit will be added"

That's why they cost so much.

You have to do a lot of exploring to get 100,000 bytes

what's a Trello?

6 minutes ago, individual-1 said:

You have to do a lot of exploring to get 100,000 bytes

Well, it might be a bit redundant to have to track down that much research; to the point it becomes tedious.

7 minutes ago, individual-1 said:

what's a Trello?

Trello is a message board that software developers use to track updates/goals regarding what they make. For game devs, that means they sometimes show off what features they're working on. Here's the one for Astroneer.

9 minutes ago, Wedge said:

Well, it might be a bit redundant to have to track down that much research; to the point it becomes tedious.

Trello is a message board that software developers use to track updates/goals regarding what they make. For game devs, that means they sometimes show off what features they're working on. Here's the one for Astroneer.

Thanks

9 hours ago, Wedge said:

Thanks!