Liam Owen

Big Problem Saving The Game

I played for about five hours today, I built the large shuttle (that i worked really hard for) and i got off. Only about a hours worth of game was saved when i got back on two hours later. So I have to get all the resources again and go to different planets to build that stupid thing by my self. I made sure that I got in my habitat to save the game, I even did three times before I got off! This NEEDS TO GET FIXED or I can't play because no progress gets saved after hours of hard, tedious work. p.s. I know you guys have been working hard to add new things, fix bugs, and I just want to say keep up the good work! :) Also hope you guys get this.

What Io was trying to say was if you were on steam with a controller or other details on how you play and what you play on.

There appear to be issues with Cloud saving. 

If you were on Xbox I'd suggest a full shutdown, but on PC I'm not sure. You could try making sure everything is updated, or going offline. 

I'm sorry, this is an issue that keeps getting solved then coming back. 

On the planet Exotic, when you’re in mushroom forest the game lags like crazy and barely can move an inch until your underground. I think there should be a less amount of trees or reduce the grafics on them to reduce lag, This is on Xbox btw. Also sometimes when your with another person playing the game it is most likely when you get in a rover or a space shuttle or even the exo hapitater if you get in one your game is at a 50/50 to crash. One last thing the planet Exotic lags so much that if you put items on the ground and unpack them, they are more than likely to fall through the map.