The Wizard of Oz

Protection net on Arid

Hi Guys

I was just thinking about the spike balls on Arid. My friend and I keep getting killed on Arid with the spike balls and we'd love to give harvesting them a bash. last night we were discussing a net maybe that you could set up around the base on Arid to help collect or repel the balls away from structures and yourself. Maybe this could even be adapted to other planets where youd need a certain helmet or air filter for the backpack based on the air density on those planets. thanks so much. 

Kindest Regards

Oskar

Until something is added, you can always use the alignment augment to make low, protective walls. 

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:53 PM, Wedge said:

Until something is added, you can always use the alignment augment to make low, protective walls. 

That's never worked for me. The tumble spikes came right through them. I have had tumble spikes come through walls and kill me in caves also. That needs to be fixed when terrain 2.0 comes out.

I like the idea of this but agreed building walls doesn't work. Z1 Gaming did a youtube video with a whole base built and they were spawning inside his base and this was after the crafting update

Edited by StubbornDonkey

...just build your base in a cave. If you can't find one...make one. Those spikey things give me a pain in the Mick Jones.