SunStormer

0.10.2.0 - Steam - Periodically stuck on the spot while running on the surface of a Radiated world

Summary:

0.10.2.0 - Steam - Periodically stuck on the spot while running on the surface of a Radiated world

Description: 

I've been having this random occurance of occasional no movement while running on a radiated planet. I run fine for the most part while moving my character around, but every once and a while I suddenly halt in one place (running animation still takes place) (there is no obstructions) and after sometimes split seconds pass it returns to normal, the problem is though it seems to happen only on un-terraformed terrain and can at times hold your character in place from anywhere from 1-5 seconds at random.  The other 3 planets I have visited I haven't had a issue at all either (Terran,Barren,Arid)

Platform:
Steam

Version / Build Number: 

Specifications:

• CPU:  Intel i5 2500 @ 3.3ghz
  • GPU: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
  • RAM: 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 532MHz
  • Drive:  1TB Western Digital HDD

Same thing happens to me and happens on other planets as well (Tundra for certain) Jumping is the only way to move forward. Need to buy new space bar from overuse....

"Edit" is just below your text box to the right of the + and 'quote' options

Steam / Keyboard and mouse / Windows 10 Pro / i7-7700k @5.1ghz / ASUS Strix GTX 1080 / 16GB RAM 2666mhz

Edited by NEURObug

1 minute ago, SunStormer said:

Correction - This bug seems to happen on all terrain of the radiated world.

(Where is the edit post option on this forum???)

You only have 10 minutes to edit the post. I think the forum's in Early Access too! 

But yeah I got sticky ground too, xbox version on Tundra. 

I've had this same problem.  Character model keeps running, but it isn't actually going anywhere.  Jumping gets him moving again.