Sign in to follow this  
individual-1

Chemistry Lab - Cant find Tungsten on Terran to complete build

To build the Chemistry Lab tungsten (1) along with several items are required to complete the build.

The problem is there doesn't seem to be Tungsten on Terran.

I looked all over and haven't found any.

I cant go to another planet to get some without rocket fuel. I cant make rocket fuel without a Chemistry Lab and the Chemistry lab requires TUNGSTEN to build it.

Why would you make Ammonium very plentiful on Terran if you didn't intend to have it used/processed on Terran?

Any suggestions?

28 minutes ago, individual-1 said:

I cant go to another planet to get some without rocket fuel.

Any suggestions?

28 minutes ago, individual-1 said:

You can now go to other planets without external fuel! 

You need a small shuttle, a single use (not hydrazine) thruster, and a seat. 

Using that, you can get to Tundra or the other planets where you can find the wolframite you need.

34 minutes ago, Blind Io said:

You can now go to other planets without external fuel! 

You need a small shuttle, a single use (not hydrazine) thruster, and a seat. 

Using that, you can get to Tundra or the other planets where you can find the wolframite you need.

thank you

i knew there had to be a away

Build a small shuttle, then research a single use thruster (should be next to the hydrazine). build multiple so you can return back to terran 

Tungsten can be found I baren, make a small shuttle, then use a Solid Fuel Truster, but its a one use, meaning you will need 2. KEEP THE SECOND ONE IT ITS BOX! It will go into your inventory so you can bring it with you. Once on barren you can remove the old solid fuel thruster, unbox the new one, and you can return back to Terran.

3 hours ago, Adobe 2018 said:

Build a small shuttle, then research a single use thruster (should be next to the hydrazine). build multiple so you can return back to terran 

thanks for the tip.

2 hours ago, Pathally said:

Tungsten can be found I baren, make a small shuttle, then use a Solid Fuel Truster, but its a one use, meaning you will need 2. KEEP THE SECOND ONE IT ITS BOX! It will go into your inventory so you can bring it with you. Once on barren you can remove the old solid fuel thruster, unbox the new one, and you can return back to Terran.

Thanks