PAX West Starts Today

7 hours ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

I like that Joe could turn day into night and said something to the effect of "I want it to look good for the viewers" Yeah, we've been saying the same thing for years now
?

This is a dev build feature and nothing new. But it confirms even this dev don't like the darkness of the night at the moment. Daylight is more fun, it looks better.

11 minutes ago, mikk said:

This is a dev build feature and nothing new. But it confirms even this dev don't like the darkness of the night at the moment. Daylight is more fun, it looks better.

All I've ever asked for was options that's all. Just give the player the option. Day or night or a combination of the two?
It is your game, have at it your way! (I wish this was SES's montra)

19 hours ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

It is your game, have at it your way! (I wish this was SES's montra)

They probably have this sign hanging somewhere...  ?

thisisnotburgerkingyoucanthaveityourway.

4 minutes ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

How about if I were on discord? 

This weekend some kid got ripped on Discord because he posted a screenshot of a steam update to the game, claiming that he entered a "secret code" that allowed him to download a private beta of the game. After everyone mercilessly shot him down (it ended up just being a regular update or something like that), he was asking everyone to stop. Apart from everyone flipping their minds over the stream, that's pretty much a recap of the most interesting event on the Astroneer discord this weekend...