SES_joe

The Crafting Update - September 6th, 2018

7 hours ago, mumbles mumbles said:

tired or startting new games cause I get so far and the performance takes a massive hit on xbox one. it's like Ssslllloooowwww  motion 

That's optimization... which isn't really the focus of the suggestions asked for. Besides, this isn't the thread. Try this one:

Edited by Wedge

On 9/11/2018 at 3:45 PM, mungotr said:

did somebody, since the update on 10.2, start again? makes that no iron or zinc can be found, have already searched square kilometer. translated at google

you get iron, tungsten, zinc and titanium on the planet tundra, on the planet with tensile radiation, tungsten, astronium, lithium on the surface of the planet. the first trip that is made when it resumes in my case is the planet tundra, therefore to advance in the precise constructions of much iron and tungsten.

one thing I noticed is that when we die in version 10.2 is not visible the sign of our body, I do not know if it was a bug or not, but when I died my body disappeared and only left some items that I had in the backpack dropped on the floor 

translation of Pt to Eng by google translator

I know I am a little late to the party but I've finally got round to playing the latest build of the game and I just want to say how much I love it.  The game finally has some structure.  It feels like you've given me everything I was asking for 8 months ago but delivered it in a much more elegant method than anything I'd thought of.  The fact that you've now locked off large chunks of the game behind Tungsten & Iron and made me leave Terran to go and find them is perfect.  And the fact that I've got to go find them in a small shuttle with no cargo capacity and a disposable one shot thrusters makes it feel like my off world excursions need some real thought and planning.

I also love the wrecked Exo Habitats that populate the world.  It gives you a real feeling of desolation, all these other missions that failed.

22 hours ago, Falabem said:

one thing I noticed is that when we die in version 10.2 is not visible the sign of our body, I do not know if it was a bug or not, but when I died my body disappeared and only left some items that I had in the backpack dropped on the floor

The game does not add a flag for each time you die in the game, only the last death. For prior character deaths, it is like you described. You will find the items you had at the time of death scattered on the floor where your body would be...