Szaxx

V9.2 Xbox 1S Saves crash game.

Hi team,

The save function operates as normal for a random number of vehicle entry-exits, it then hangs for a few seconds longer and a grey screen appears. This then shuts down the game and you're on the Xbox menu page. Reloading the game immediately, it then sends you to a black screen with the normal loading sounds in the background. No credits or button appear. If you wait for the usual load time to expire and press the 'A' button, the screen credits appear with the button reappearing later as normal. The orbiting station appears as normal once loaded. On this the last saves previously made have gone and you find an older save from hours of earlier gameplay.

Eg,I

I played for 4 hours with around 20 saves at intervals after midnight. I saved at 03:00 for a few hours sleep. Woke at 07:30 and played again until 09:00. The saves again crashed gameplay. Reloading, I was at the orbiting station with the last useable save at 03:00. Only one save point is present on the orbiter and all previous version saves were deleted weeks ago once V9.2 was loaded. I hope the problem is easily sorted as the lost gameplay is an aaaarrrrgggghhhh moment.