SES_joe

SES Vlog 031 - New Planet, Plants, & Sphalerite!

so new materials in the vlog are zinc clay quartz graphite carbon aluminum alloy tungsten carbonate graphene diamond rubber plastic hydrogen. anything else? ik theres more that weren't shown also is that a new suit type I see at 0:01 at the bottom right of the screen? as well as a new type of canister on the cover of the vid?

2 hours ago, Nitro said:

so new materials in the vlog are zinc clay quartz graphite carbon aluminum alloy tungsten carbonate graphene diamond rubber plastic hydrogen. anything else? ik theres more that weren't shown also is that a new suit type I see at 0:01 at the bottom right of the screen? as well as a new type of canister on the cover of the vid?

Sulphur was there too! 

Yeah, a nice new big segmented canister at last! 

Sulpher is coming to? sweet! also I don't think its segmented you know when Aaron was showing the atmosphere recource collecter off? well they said crafting something like hydrazine where you would need hydrogen to craft it that it would only use one fifth of the canister to craft it so I think its a measurement system for the canister. but yeah a segmented canister would be pretty awsome

to what I thought, right at the beginning of the video, one of the developers was inside a planet, this planet has a design of 6 platforms that have us or the planet (this should be the bases of that huge construction that we saw at the end of the astroneer trailer ). Let's have another planet, that's very good.
I wonder if they are still thinking about putting the monster rover (which has the area of 2 large rovers, which has in SES Vlog 23)?

astroneer better and better, congratulations for your beautiful work

I believe that this update will drop on sept 6 due to this month and the month prior there were updates on the 6th for both

4 hours ago, Titico7777 said:

Awesome new patch, excellent materials, game is more engaging, now we need story.

This...