Chris Haines

Xbox one gameplay lag (gameplay quality options?)

I have been using the Cross play with an xbox one and my Windows laptop. I have found that reducing the quality on my laptop helps the game run smoother (due to laptop limitations). The xbox one version also has a great deal of gameplay lag even when running the game from a connected SSD. Is there any way that options within the settings on the xbox one version of the game could be introduced to ruduce gameplay quality and help lose some of the lag? 

Hello!

I came on here to report the same issue but saw your post. I wanted to add to it if you don't mind to cut back on clutter.

I have been playing for about 30 hours now. After exploring the planets and starting small colonies, I started a multiplayer game with my wife and noticed that the new game was very smooth and not laggy at all. I was dealing with lag in my solo game constantly toward the end. Does the addition of objects lag the game over time? I know it is still alpha, I just wanted to report what I feel I experienced in my gameplay. Thank you