spreatty

[0.9.2][Windows 10 Steam] Vehicle disappeared on game saving and restarting

Hi, strange thing happened while I was far from my base, so not much information on it.

WAS:

I have a base. I have "train" of 4 connected medium rovers. Train cars:

1. Medium rover with 1-seat and medium solar panel on top and medium turbine on front
  2. Medium rover with large storage with 2 medium storage placed on sides of large storage and a work light on of the medium storage
  3. Medium rover with large storage
  4. Medium rover with 1-seat and medium solar panel on top and medium turbine on front (copy of 1)

ACTIONS:

I printed a large rover with 1-seat on top and wanted to test it. So I took 1 medium solar panel and 2 medium turbines from train and put them on large rover. While performing this operation I disconnected train dividing it into two parts each having rover with seat and rover with storage. Then I went far from base on the large rover. Then there was a night with very few wind, so I stuck with no battery in the middle of nowhere. I exited the vehicle and was hiking around. Then I quit the game. After some time I launched game again, played a little more waiting for morning or wind, and quit again. After some more time I launched game again. This time I waited for sun and when vehicle received power I went back to base. When I came back there was only 1 medium rover with large storage. 2 rovers with seat and 1 rover with large storage with 2 medium storage on it disappeared. I drove around base, but there was nothing. Also no sandstorms happened while I was absent (at least such that I could see or hear).

NOW:

• Present: number #3 from "WAS" list
  • Disappeared: numbers #1, #2, #4 from "WAS" list

SETUP:

• Steam
  • Usually Steam Controller, but this session (which includes 3 game launches) I played with keyboard and mouse
  • All session have been played on the same laptop

Ask freely for any other information like detailed base setup or screenshots or system specs.

Edited by spreatty

Turned out I found other rovers that are parts of generated world, and found my actual rovers :D One still hangs stucking in ceiling.