While I'm glad to see that they're narrowing down the crafting tools, I would like to see a re-work (and re-naming) for which prints what. Mostly just dependant on the size or necessity of the items in particular. Like maybe small should specifically be for platforms, not including the XL one. Medium for objects and first two tiers of vehicles, and the Large printer would print modules and XL objects like the XL platform and the XL rover. 

The Large printer should also still require being attached to a platform or vehicle but be crafted by the medium printer obviously, and be unlocked at the beginning same as research module but research module would need large printer to craft. Cost could be 4 compound, which would be double the cost of medium printer and follows with the current trend of increasing costs for increasing size. 

system era should optimised the game before removing objects. I have a good computer and i am lagging a bit( intel core i5, 8g RAM intel HD graphics). bored of these update. also the worst bug...

ASTRONEER (Présentation)  2018-06-16 16_38_21.png

4 hours ago, Thomas Wurzinger said:

system era should optimised the game before removing objects. I have a good computer and i am lagging a bit( intel core i5, 8g RAM intel HD graphics). bored of these update. also the worst bug...

ASTRONEER (Présentation)  2018-06-16 16_38_21.png

Your computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements. The catalog is getting changed soon, but it's not clear if it'll rectify that bug. 

On 8/18/2018 at 11:20 AM, Thomas Wurzinger said:

system era should optimised the game before removing objects. I have a good computer and i am lagging a bit( intel core i5, 8g RAM intel HD graphics).

I run the same specs without much issue by reducing my screen resolution and chopping some of the graphics down to low or medium. I'm actually impressed how well it still renders on my laptop. I'm missing catalog holograms too, but I've played long enough that I know where everything is, so it doesn't bother me much.

Edited by notarobot347