Some bugs that I've saw playing the game

I bought the game as soon as it was released and I played a lot at the time, but I spent years without playing it and this weekend I played a lot again... 

Here are my considerations about the game so far...

First I would like to say that I enjoyed a lot the new research system, graphics, and general improvements, but I still found a lot of bugs that I'll enumerate here...

• Tethers - Since it was released this was a problem in the game, but I must admit that you have improved it a LOT, but is still a problem because if you still place a lot of them the game starts lagging.
  • Terrain cracking  - It was a big problem, but I am still seeing this problem happening, it happens when your save starts having more than 10 hours of continuous play.
  • Multiplayer - Again I would like to say that it has improved a lot, but yesterday I was playing from a guy that lives in Central America and his ping was high, so when I left the rover it started spinning crazily and I spent almost 30 min trying to recover my rover...
  • Planets divided - While I was on the space the planets were split in half...
  • Saving the game - If you are the host of the game, everytime someone (that`s not you) enters in a vehicle, the game saves - As a host, I would like the game saves just when I enter in a vehicle, not others.
  • Flying around the vehicle - Sometimes when you are playing with other people, when you enter the vehicle you float next to the vehicle and does not sit on the chair.

Just a small suggestion

• Car upgrades - I would like to have a possibility to add a turbo on the rover or rocket engines like you can do with the terraforming tool.
  • Small flying vehicles to explore the planet - this would be awesome, something like a helicopter.

That's pretty much it...

I know that you are working hard to improve the game, this is just to help you.

Thank you!

On 8/17/2018 at 9:40 AM, The Bionic Cyclist said:

An idea for tethers, pick them all up at once. A hotkey, say alt-t will pick up all the tethers on a given planet, this should help clean up the mess they can become and prevent the lag when dropping new ones.

What about the tethers that you don't want removed?
How would you expect possibly 100+ tethers to fit into your inventory? If they were dropped all at once (like items normally do when there is not enough space), wouldn't it cause more initial lag that could cause a crash?

I think that this idea would cause more problems than it would solve. Though, tethers should be looked at again in terms of performance - I usually race to researching the rovers which reduces the amount of tethers I need to put down in the early game immensely.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/22/2018 at 1:27 PM, whoophuam said:

What about the tethers that you don't want removed?
How would you expect possibly 100+ tethers to fit into your inventory? If they were dropped all at once (like items normally do when there is not enough space), wouldn't it cause more initial lag that could cause a crash?

I think that this idea would cause more problems than it would solve. Though, tethers should be looked at again in terms of performance - I usually race to researching the rovers which reduces the amount of tethers I need to put down in the early game immensely.

Well doing nothing doesn't solve the problem, so instead of poking holes in suggestions, make one of your own.