Flyingcrowbar

Cutting torch or laser/plasma cutter.

It would be nice to have some tool that you could use to cut apart large salvage items so they could be fit into the shredder. It could also be used to trim off those annoying solar panels on the satellites that make them so hard to tow with a rover or get out of confined spaces.

I made a post about this the other day. Any kind  of device that would allow us to cut things up.   I Love the idea of a plasma cutter.

Yeah, I think they should just make grindable chunks be a byproduct of dynamite destroying stuff.

I tried the "dynamite solution" yesterday and an entire habitat that I had dragged back disappeared without a trace and didn't leave any debris (shredable or not) behind. On the other hand, other pieces were blown into the air only to rain down on my base and the surrounding area completely intact. Some solution to this issue would be nice. Perhaps a Giant or Extra Large shredder is in the works that will gobble up any size piece of debris that you can load into it, but as yet, I have collectable debris that I waste time collection only to find that I can't do anything with it.

Perhaps you could place a detantor down that then shows holograms to where to put tnt and once there all placed you can detanote and get scrap allowing you to do this for very large structures