Keybindings for Up / Down dont working

Strike

Hello

I play with the cursor keys and so I have up and down on the cursor keys up and down.
This works while running, but unfortunately not with the vehicles!

Regards

EA (Alpha) - 0.9.2.0 Steam PC Win 10

Ps .: Please take the double assignments of the keys for mouse and keyboard player. That's really cruel!
The first version of Astroneer was so good because it was easy to handle, understand and self-explanatory (Intuitive because of its Lego technique).
Unfortunately it has lost for me. :(
It has become much too interlaced and no longer self-explanatory.

A great example of confusion is also Crafting.
You never know when you unlock something, if you can build it at all,
because you need something else and then guess what!

• 1 month later...

Hello

It is still the case that you can not repackage the control for the vehicle, for back and forth. It always stays on w and s.
Needless to say, that's annoying because I need both hands on the keyboard.

greetings

Strike

EA (Alpha) - 0.10.2.0 Steam PC Win 10

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/16/2018 at 2:19 PM, Strike said:

Hello

It is still the case that you can not repackage the control for the vehicle, for back and forth. It always stays on w and s.
Needless to say, that's annoying because I need both hands on the keyboard.

greetings

Strike

I'm having the same issue. You cannot use the vehicles if you change the keybindings for walking. Furthermore, if I reset my keybindings to default I STILL cannot steer vehicles. The movement keys do multiple things depending how they were bound before. So would move backwards AND move left because I rebound it to 'Move Left'.

I even plugged a controller in, and those controls were messed up. So I cannot use vehicles :( . Reloading game and reinstalling game did not help. I assume I need to delete the save settings file somewhere?