Steam - Controler/Mosuse/Keyboard - Flying seats exploit

Letter

Platform

PC (haven't tried but I'm 99% sure it works on console too), Controller/Mouse/Keyboard.

Description

Now, I found this glitch on Steam while playing with a controller but it also works on mouse/keyboard and for that I'm guessing that it works on console too (but not sure).

Anyway, the glitch works when you have a car seat and when you are about to hop in to the car seat then if you time it just right and you click on the car seat just before your character is about to hop in the seat you will select the seat but you are inside the seat giving you the ability to fly around in the car seat. (Also when you are doing this glitch you have infinite oxygen for some reason.)

While this glitch is hilarious and a harmless bug it would make other vehicles (except the shuttles) useless when you could just make a car seat, have infinite oxygen, never run out of energy and travel extremely fast. (Also when this glitch happens the map can't load as fast as you are flying causing major fps drop for all players on the server.

b9ebeb6cad06c5f38053ce027393e0fd.jpg

294539af79e6eb6c744860ddd849453e.jpg