ernest

large shuttel doesn't get the launch button up top on steam version .0.9.2.0

the large shuttle i built has two storage on top. i built a enclosed one seat and i fueled it up. i do not get the launch button up top. i took everything off and tried building a new enclosed seat and i still get the same thing. i have no option to launch the shuttle. i have played this game a lot. well over 400 hours and have built the shuttle the same way every time. i have never had this issue till now. any advise?

i have the same problem. the patch notes say that u can use z or x or on gamepad rb or lb to launch but they dont work either. no clue how to fix this.

i have been doing a little research. they say that the seat does not work through the large storage. im going to try a large storage on half and see if that works. they are also saying that if you put a large storage on a vehicle your power such as large solar or wind doesn't work through the storage. i think this needs to be fixed. this is really stupid if that is what they meant to do. makes vehicles worthless. all except maybe the little rover.

15 hours ago, ernest said:

they say that the seat does not work through the large storage

This I can confirm is 100% accurate, sadly...

15 hours ago, ernest said:

they are also saying that if you put a large storage on a vehicle your power such as large solar or wind doesn't work through the storage

This, however, is not true. You can still put solar panels, wind turbines, or even small batteries and generators in a medium storage on the large storage unit and still be able to power the vehicle...