CMShankz

Mulitplayer

Love the game solo player 

Problem is when i try and play it with at least 1 other person the framerate drops down to 10/20 but for them it is perfectly fine. The other issue is when someone gets in a car or places a tether the game freezes for a solid 4 seconds 

Thats because the Host PC has to do all the hard work. If other players mine, your computer does the calculations and that is what kills the fps. 

If i recall it correctly, SES mentioned in a vlog that they plan on fixing this - i surely hope they do!

On 7/30/2018 at 9:54 AM, MardoPardo said:

Thats because the Host PC has to do all the hard work. If other players mine, your computer does the calculations and that is what kills the fps. 

If i recall it correctly, SES mentioned in a vlog that they plan on fixing this - i surely hope they do!

If by planning to fix this you mean Dedicated Servers, this will be coming in 1.0 (December)

@xXBradley98Xx You can just open a single player game and then other ppl can join your game over the multiplayer friendlist. Is there any update on when either the FPS problems in multiplayer are fixed or the dedicated/hosted servers will arrive? I started the game yesterday, and we already played it 7hours in a row, and it was pure fun. But we can't continue due to the performance issues - it's unplayable this way.

Edited by cjost