Hey guys, I've been for some time bordered with one object of the game, that object being the Research Catalog.

So today I've decided to try doing what would say it could be an "improved version of it" (in my perspective anyway...)

Maybe it goes a little bit against the overall design in which this type of objects are implemented in the game, but anyway, it was fun to play with it...

Please tell me your thoughts.

astroneer.jpg

Hey looks good! Your design is much clearer and more helpful than what is currently implemented. Having that extra bit of info about the required materials is great.

I like it. Very clear and I could see if I have the resources available to build the thing.

Probably the D-Pad should move to the left side too... I think it would be more intuitive, due to the fact that would relate more to the elements that the D-Pad is actually controlling... I really love the designs of almost all of Astroneer objects, but there are a few of them that bug's me a little bit :P mostly in the UI/UX aspects... glad that you liked it :)

Way better than what we have right now. If this were a mod I would download ASAP. This is something that I wanted for quite long time.

+1