Chris Augustin

.90 observations

Placing a vehicle bay on the launch pad doesn't let you create rovers. Haven't researched shuttles yet, but hopefully they work.

Placing a seat on a platform wreckage locks it in place, you can't recover it.

Small rover doesn't have a vehicle identification beacon, not sure if it did before or not.

Debris can be scrapped, but wreckage platforms and modules cannot.

Satellites cannot be scrapped.

4 hours ago, Chris Augustin said:

Placing a vehicle bay on the launch pad doesn't let you create rovers. Haven't researched shuttles yet, but hopefully they work.

Placing a seat on a platform wreckage locks it in place, you can't recover it.

Small rover doesn't have a vehicle identification beacon, not sure if it did before or not.

Debris can be scrapped, but wreckage platforms and modules cannot.

Satellites cannot be scrapped.

You are correct, all the rovers did have beacons before v9.0.0 and all I have researched is the medium rover at the moment and it does not have a vehicle ID beacon 

I'm getting an exclamation point floating on screen. I can see it at the base next to that round thing with the lights. But then sometimes I am just tethered somewhere on the planet and I can see the exclamation point in a little box just floating around. 

Also, the floating text will sometimes remain regardless if there are any resources in the ground or not

Smelter will pop off items and not put them into the medium storage next to them

With addition of the medium shredder and me not finding it easily in the crafting modules until I remembered there was a small fabricator, what makes a fabricator not a printer and vice versa

why isn't the Vehicle Bay the Large Fabricator?

We need a better trash system (or just let us scrap vehicle and modules that would be great)