After last update (0.9.0) I have a problem with caves. In the caves was make holes. If I will try to go on her, my character was thrown out above the ground. How can I fix this problem?20180707140756_1.thumb.jpg.1fcddff06d7f473ca6b46dc5b34d66f9.jpg

13 hours ago, Wieszak said:

In the caves was make holes. If I will try to go on her, my character was thrown out above the ground. How can I fix this problem?

You can't. I had the same problem with my old savegames after updating to 0.9.0.0.  It looks like the update added a whole bunch of new debris & harvestables throughout the planets and this corrupted pretty much everything. There's no fixing it, best thing to do is just start a new game. I know it sucks but remember this is still in alpha so these things will happen.

18 hours ago, Mak-a-Face said:

You can't. I had the same problem with my old savegames after updating to 0.9.0.0.  It looks like the update added a whole bunch of new debris & harvestables throughout the planets and this corrupted pretty much everything. There's no fixing it, best thing to do is just start a new game. I know it sucks but remember this is still in alpha so these things will happen.

Ok. but if the game will be in the final version, such errors will not occur?

5 minutes ago, Wieszak said:

Ok. but if the game will be in the final version, such errors will not occur? 

Probably not once it goes into beta.

They are talking about a Terrain 2.0.  From the patch notes:

"The addition of new POI's and Discovery types will cause terrain seams in old saves. This will no longer be an issue once Terrain 2.0 gets rolled out."

13 minutes ago, Ben Pearson said:

You can either start a new game or at least go to a part of the game that you haven't explored yet.

21/5000

I prefer to play again