David Pope

Xbox-one x Does anyone know how to fix the no saving glitch on Xbox one

I downloaded Astroneer about 1 week ago and about two days after I started playing my game it began crashing after I tried to save my progress with any habitat or vehicle. I’ve tried clearing my Xbox’s cache but nothing has worked. So now I haven’t really been able to play the game. If anyone knows how to fix this please help. Thanks

I've been clearing Storage under Settings (is that clearing the cache?)  Then I turn Xbox back on so I power off, again under Settings.  Seems like a lot of hassle but so far it is working for me.  Haven't been able to play since the 9.0 release, maybe this problem has been corrected.

On 7/7/2018 at 6:53 AM, Donald Jones said:

I've been clearing Storage under Settings (is that clearing the cache?)  Then I turn Xbox back on so I power off, again under Settings.  Seems like a lot of hassle but so far it is working for me.  Haven't been able to play since the 9.0 release, maybe this problem has been corrected.

I’m not sure if that clears the cache. It’s supposedly fixed in 9.0 but everytime I play the same save I can never get my progress to save even when I save multiple times in rovers or the exo habitat.