Wyvyrias

SES Vlog 30 - "It doesn't toast. It SHREDS."

Some new stuff there. The decorator at 2:40 looks nice, is this new? I haven't played the last update. The shredder makes sense, the debris are no longer useless. Important addition to the game.

A question that popped in my head while watching Sam talk about the Shredder. Will we be able to throw Ninja Turtles in it?  hehe :)

I would've preferred a recycler, that would at least give us something other than just scrap. As for the medium shredder, will we be able to attach it to the crane and shred some of these derelict ships and satellites? Because I'm one of those junk collectors with a large collection and would like to "Shred it ALL". :)

PwOPuZd.png

Just about forgot this. How about updating that trade platform to use one canister of hydrazine.

Eh, I doubt I will use it much if at all. I know I'm not going to carry back space debris just to shred it. 
I just don't think I'm going to spend much time (if any at all) shredding things with the only option; to trade what was shredded. Trade them for what exactly? I don't use the trade platform now. I've never needed to trade as I've always have plenty of each and every resource, every game I have ever played.

Is SES fixing an issue that simply does not exist? 

I'm trying to think of posts where people complained about base debris. I can't really think of any. Then again I'm only on this forum so maybe others are complaining ad nauseum on other forums? 

3 posts about next week's update? Sure seems to me this community is underwhelmed by this announcement.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

Is SES fixing an issue that simply does not exist? 

If my memory serve me right, I recall people asking for something like that. A way to reuse/destroy things in the base that they no longer use.

2 hours ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

Trade them for what exactly?

As right now, there is little to do with it, but remember that we haven't gotten to the balance phase of the game yet (hopefully). Also, trading could be the only way to get some recipes or materials in the near future. Thus, it might be more useful later on. If not... well... ?

Edited by Chepelink

hi im an xbox user and id like to say my save on my game won't save like when I got to get in my home base it says save game and then I go to home screen and I come back the next day and it won't show that it saved pease help me with this issue.