bigessess

Recycle Platform = The Delete Button You Like

So much junk all over the base that I no longer use.

Do I haul it off and leave it for the next guy to worry about (Earth's popular and common implementation)

Better yet, the Recycle Platform

Internally it has a slot for each resource type. When recycling ANY CRAFTED ITEM you get half (or whatever, half seems to be the current exchange rate from what ya got to what ya want) of the cost to craft it. *Example* If it cost 2 copper to craft it, you immediately get 1 copper out of it. If it cost 1 copper to craft it, your half is held until you recycle another item for the other half.

Or I don't honestly care about getting anything out of it, I really want to delete stuff. So having said that, not everything that needs deleted is near a base or worth building a platform for, SO, Use the terrain tool to somehow send it to the recycle bin (permanently) from afar... (rover stuck in a cloud or something like that you want gone)

I am glad to be told of something that is in the next update, if it is in the next update.

(On a side note, I try not to read things like roadmaps … it can lead to parallel thinking and further limit my already limited creativity)

1 hour ago, bigessess said:

I am glad to be told of something that is in the next update, if it is in the next update.

(On a side note, I try not to read things like roadmaps … it can lead to parallel thinking and further limit my already limited creativity)

Heh :) The roadmap is more broad-strokes stuff really. There's a link. Tempting, isn't it?! 

A recycling module was teased in a Steam stream in the last week, perhaps the incoming vlog will give more of a preview of the update which is expected on Thursday.

(Expected not announced as due) 

52 minutes ago, Blind Io said:

There's a link. Tempting, isn't it?!

Yawn... not even remotely. Not only do I not want to see it, I find any advertising I am not looking for to be annoying. I just can't be told what I like I guess

Posted (edited)
On 7/1/2018 at 3:40 PM, Blind Io said:

I think you'll be happy with the next update ;)

What was in the teaser? I have looked for the stream but can't find any info on this. And could we have link to it? 

Edited by Ushot2late

On 7/6/2019 at 7:56 PM, Ushot2late said:

What was in the teaser? I have looked for the stream but can't find any info on this. And could we have link to it? 

Look at the date...