SES_joe

Update 0.9.0 - July 6th 2018

On 7/15/2018 at 2:58 PM, spinlock_1977 said:

On the down side, I'm really sick of the storms.  You might as well CRASH TO DESKTOP, since the game is essentially unplayable for a minute or more.

My thoughts exactly. The frame drop alone drives me nuts. It's even effecting my game when I'm underground as the storm is still being generated. Also, I feel that they are too common an occurance. Maybe dial back the frequency of storms a bit?

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:58 AM, spinlock_1977 said:

On the down side, I'm really sick of the storms.  You might as well CRASH TO DESKTOP, since the game is essentially unplayable for a minute or more.

Well, hopefully when 1.0 is released terrain 2.0 will address that. I too am sick of the storms.

Still real laggy on an Xbox when you start getting a big base or multiple bases. Framerate goes way down. Is compounded when you add a multiplayer to the mix. Then framerate gets worse. Running on an Xbox One S. 

On another note I like the shredder but the values for scrap dont match the effort. Scrap should have a slightly higher value than other materials when trading. Thats my 2 cents worth.

One more thing I wish was in the game was a directional arrow should you go too far to see the home beacon the arrow can point you in the general direction of the home base so you could spend more time exploring..

On 7/7/2018 at 8:55 AM, jbundles said:

Great update! I love the new research samples when starting out! One suggestion - can you please make it more evident when you're running out of O2 and suffocating? I love the new icons, but the low O2  icons are easily missed when you're focused on exploring or excavating. Thank you all 🙂

I second this...O2 icons are just too hard to see when running out. Even on a huge tv screen..