[Suggestion] When placing a tether, have visual indicators around previously placed Tethers showing their max range

When I place tethers I always try to place them the max distance apart, to get the most efficiency out of them. This can often mean a lot of trial and error slowly moving the mouse around until I get the tether in just the right place.

So how about, when you go to place a Tether, a ring appears around Tethers you've already placed that indicates their max range. So you know where exactly to place your next Tether without mucking around finding the exact spot.

Edited by Thysios

Or have an auto tether placer so as you run they drop out of your backpack at the correct distance.

Or better yet.. get a buddy to do all that grindy stuff.

Would definitely help. Might be better to have a highly transparent sphere rather than a ring though, since tethers aren't always placed along a single plane of terrain.

14 minutes ago, Repseki said:

Would definitely help. Might be better to have a highly transparent sphere rather than a ring though, since tethers aren't always placed along a single plane of terrain.

Yeah true. Didn't even think of that.