Sign in to follow this  
Ortega

Storages and huge platform redesign(with pictures :) ) and other suggestions

I want to make some suggestions, for convenience I numbered them. Please if you like it indicate numbers))
1)Please make huge platform narrover, like in first pic. On a big rover all looks great, but platform is differnt story((

2)Please change a big storage, to carousel type, like in a second pic(offcouse it's not transparent, this shoved only for better concept understanding). With long "Q" it can  open inventory panel, for more comfort use. Now this storage absolutely pointless. Suggesting version should hold atleast to 56 resources(like in pic), current setup whith two medium storages and 8 small storages  can hold up to 64, but it's very expensive and not so comfortable for use))

3)Please make possible to pack ANY module, or at least destroy or recycling them. Half of my base already full of useless junk and ugly setups.

4) If you make possible to packing modules, but not a recycle them, make some storage module for packet modules

5) Please make possible build modules in transport factory on a ground, but not on vehicles. Player should set up them like any other modules, this convenient.

Platforms.png

Storages.png

6x9 = 54...

If developers don't want hide resources, this concept can be modified to belt, with fully accesible resources, but much more convinient in use. Now you need jump around trying to get correct resource from a top.

Really good designs, i would change a couple of things on the first picture, there are 3 tiers of ports, tier 1 for storage simple things eg resin or compound, tier 2 that can hold research items and tier 3, which can hold machines. those platforms can hold 2 machines but they have no space for storage, so i would add 2 tier 2 ports between those already there, or remove 1 tier 3 and 3 or 4 tier 2.

About the belt one is a great idea, i would suggest bigger ones (taller) since storage is a big problem on the long run.