I recently thought of the fact we have no actual way of transportation throughout height effictionly, like we have rovers for surface.

So the simplest thing i thought of is a ladder that you have to place from the highest position you want to start at and dropping it down, down to a limited height.

Offer further options as you wish.

Perhaps I don’t understand the point you’re trying to make (very possible). With the terrain tool and soil canisters, you have the ability to manipulate the terrain to accomplish what I think you’re saying. I don’t find there are any areas I can’t reach in Astroneer, no matter how high or how far below (although I admit I haven’t tried to dig to the core of any planet or moon). I also haven’t tried to ramp up to the station, but obviously it’s been done many times before. As I told a friend who just started playing Astroneer, “your terrain tool is your friend” xD It’s quite simple and straightforward to excavate, make ramps (the last update made it easier to smooth them as well), that sort of stuff and most mountains have sides that are scalable (if not, a little excavation here, maybe a little bridging there, you have a route that works). Maybe you could elucidate further on what ladders or other items would specifically help with, that the terrain tool can’t already assist you with? 

well, in real life, if you had the abillity to manipulate the terrain, and you wanted to reach a mountain, what you would've done? if i had the choice of starting to waste lots of energy and soil or collecting a little of metals and building a ladder in order to do it multiple times.

more then this, its much more logical, didn't you ever think your astroneer could just dig small stretches and put his legs and hands in there? its much simpler then bridging so much.

Is it simpler though? I’m not trying to argue, please understand. I’m curious more than anything. If we had recycling options for materials, then ladders or some other construct might make sense. Then we could repurpose them and other items (specifically platforms, modules, vehicles, etc) and that would be awesome (it’s been suggested before) even if we only get a fraction of our starter materials back. But when you use the terrain tool and canisters of soil, you can reduce any bridge you’ve built (or ramp, whatever) and re-capture that material you’ve expended (the soil) and apply it elsewhere whenever you need. I agree it’s a cumbersome system, I really hated TAR (terrain as resource) system when it deployed, and I still am not a huge fan. However I realized once it was added to the game the Devs had long-term plans for it and it was likely here to stay. I don’t think that’s going to change, and the terrain tool sits front and center with respect to gameplay as well. What I’m saying is, I’ve done my best to make my peace with collecting soil, carrying canisters around, that stuff. While don’t think ladders fit into the game’s aesthetic, what do I know? Nothing. I don’t know a single thing about game development or what will happen to Astroneer, I’m just along for the ride. Ladders make sense in the blocky world of Minecraft, but I’m sorry I admit I don’t see how they “fit” the infinitely malleable world of Astroneer. Then again, I don’t have to see how they might fit, only the Devs need to. It's their game after all, and it’s all the better for people like you and me providing ideas and feedback. So that’s why I’m curious and like to hear more about the ideas of others. :)