Posted (edited)

i made three meduim rovers and two small rovers and i saved and when i cam back only one medium rover and one small rover remained and things fall through the ground and things get stuck underground for ex that one small rover that remained i had to dig out of the ground. i used alot of resources now i am short on resources. and also everythng i had place on the rovers that disapeared is now all gone . this needs to be fixed asap and be advised i saved with the meduim rovers atached to each other. i am not happy with this please fix this asap.

Edited by Wyvyrias
Remove caps.

IDK if this helps you much, but usually when something falls into the ground, if you dig down there your thing is usually just laying on a floor in the cave below you.

I have had many things fall, so far only one time I did not recover the item, it was a Lithium :( but I hope this helps until there is a fix

Please be more descriptive in your title. "BIG PROBLEM" is not enough information, and is very "clickbait-y".

Also, there are constantly "(thing) fell through the floor" posts in the Bug Reports forum. Next time, please contribute to existing threads if they match your error reports or suggestions.