I have just made a spaceship and i have stuck two large storage spaces on it, however i have now realised i cant put any seats on it now and there is no way to remove the large storage, please help?!!!

On 12/16/2016 at 4:19 PM, doublebingo said:

I have just made a spaceship and i have stuck two large storage spaces on it, however i have now realised i cant put any seats on it now and there is no way to remove the large storage, please help?!!!

If you have not already found out, you can not remove the large storage units :C You will have to either drag it away from the vehicle bay using a truck and winch or just make a new vehicle bay.

54 minutes ago, Daroguetoaster said:

If you have not already found out, you can not remove the large storage units :C You will have to either drag it away from the vehicle bay using a truck and winch or just make a new vehicle bay.

Thanks, i decided to make a new world with a friend that got the game late and didnt do it this time XD, but thanks for the reply anyway

I made the same mistake with a miss click!

I imagine in the future we'll be able to remove compartments and stuff from the vehicles.

59 minutes ago, doublebingo said:

Thanks, i decided to make a new world with a friend that got the game late and didnt do it this time XD, but thanks for the reply anyway

You are welcome :) and I believe as well that in future updates minor snags like this will be fixed. The main focus right now is actual stability.