Dennis Hodzic

Astronner crash after loading screen

Good day.

Every time I start Astroneer and the loading-screen is on the end. The ingame-music starting but the screen is frozen. And finaly 20sek after starting musik the game crush. No error massage, nothing! I hope you can help me.

Thank You <3

Auf Deutsch...

Guten Tag.

Jedes mal wenn ich Astroneer starte und der Ladebildschirm kurz vor dem Ende steht, ist der Bildschirm eingefroren. Im gleichen Moment startet aber die Ingame-Musik und ca. 20sek später schließt sich das Spiel. Es gab keine Fehlermeldung oder sonstiges. Ich hoffe du kannst mir helfen.

Vielen Dank <3

On 6/8/2018 at 3:15 PM, Dennis Hodzic said:

Auf Deutsch...

Guten Tag.

Jedes mal wenn ich Astroneer starte und der Ladebildschirm kurz vor dem Ende steht, ist der Bildschirm eingefroren. Im gleichen Moment startet aber die Ingame-Musik und ca. 20sek später schließt sich das Spiel. Es gab keine Fehlermeldung oder sonstiges. Ich hoffe du kannst mir helfen.

Vielen Dank <3

Bei mir hat es geholfen in den Eigenschaften (bei Betas) auf Experimentel zu stellen.

Bitte sehr. :)

5 hours ago, Drache_Koks said:

Bei mir hat es geholfen in den Eigenschaften (bei Betas) auf Experimentel zu stellen.

Bitte sehr. :)

Die Experimental Branch ist outdated und wird nicht mehr genutzt. Folglich, bleib fern davon, es sei denn du willst auf ein paar Monate an Updates verzichten.

On 6/8/2018 at 3:03 PM, Dennis Hodzic said:

Good day.

Every time I start Astroneer and the loading-screen is on the end. The ingame-music starting but the screen is frozen. And finaly 20sek after starting musik the game crush. No error massage, nothing! I hope you can help me.

Thank You ❤️

I just purchased the game and I have the same problem. I have updated all graphics drivers. I have tried launching in windowed mode. I have tried launching as administrator. I am about to give up and refund the game soon.

Bei mir lädt es bis es anzeigt Planetensystem lädt danach stürzt mein kompletter Laptop ab aber mein Laptop  hat alle Anforderung die das Spiel braucht. 

Ich würde mich über Antworten freuen. 

Edited by pascalgams

the specs of the system who are used are really needed for Devs then with such infos they can easier solve thingys

eg.

Windows version

Ram

Gfx Card

only a idea ;)

I don't speak German, so sorry if it's tough to understand. If you're freezing after the main menu, it is a high possibility that it's a problem with processor speed. What you can do to solve this is turn vsync on(it helps smooth stuff out for me), make the game small resolution, put it full screen windowed, and drop graphics settings to the lowest.

Virukino,
I didn't need to drop the graphics before one of the last couple patches, so I don't know what just happened.
Also, my memory usage jumped to over 14GB of RAM. Seems there's a leak somewhere.