Astronner crash after loading screen


Recommended Posts

Good day.

Every time I start Astroneer and the loading-screen is on the end. The ingame-music starting but the screen is frozen. And finaly 20sek after starting musik the game crush. No error massage, nothing! I hope you can help me.

Thank You <3

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Auf Deutsch...

Guten Tag.

Jedes mal wenn ich Astroneer starte und der Ladebildschirm kurz vor dem Ende steht, ist der Bildschirm eingefroren. Im gleichen Moment startet aber die Ingame-Musik und ca. 20sek später schließt sich das Spiel. Es gab keine Fehlermeldung oder sonstiges. Ich hoffe du kannst mir helfen.

Vielen Dank <3

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2018 at 3:15 PM, Dennis Hodzic said:

Auf Deutsch...

Guten Tag.

Jedes mal wenn ich Astroneer starte und der Ladebildschirm kurz vor dem Ende steht, ist der Bildschirm eingefroren. Im gleichen Moment startet aber die Ingame-Musik und ca. 20sek später schließt sich das Spiel. Es gab keine Fehlermeldung oder sonstiges. Ich hoffe du kannst mir helfen.

Vielen Dank <3

Bei mir hat es geholfen in den Eigenschaften (bei Betas) auf Experimentel zu stellen.

 

Bitte sehr. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Drache_Koks said:

Bei mir hat es geholfen in den Eigenschaften (bei Betas) auf Experimentel zu stellen.

 

Bitte sehr. :)

Die Experimental Branch ist outdated und wird nicht mehr genutzt. Folglich, bleib fern davon, es sei denn du willst auf ein paar Monate an Updates verzichten.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2018 at 3:03 PM, Dennis Hodzic said:

Good day.

Every time I start Astroneer and the loading-screen is on the end. The ingame-music starting but the screen is frozen. And finaly 20sek after starting musik the game crush. No error massage, nothing! I hope you can help me.

Thank You ❤️

 

I just purchased the game and I have the same problem. I have updated all graphics drivers. I have tried launching in windowed mode. I have tried launching as administrator. I am about to give up and refund the game soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 8 months later...

Bei mir lädt es bis es anzeigt Planetensystem lädt danach stürzt mein kompletter Laptop ab aber mein Laptop  hat alle Anforderung die das Spiel braucht. 

 

Ich würde mich über Antworten freuen. 

 

Edited by pascalgams
Link to post
Share on other sites

the specs of the system who are used are really needed for Devs then with such infos they can easier solve thingys

eg.

Windows version

Ram

Gfx Card

only a idea ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't speak German, so sorry if it's tough to understand. If you're freezing after the main menu, it is a high possibility that it's a problem with processor speed. What you can do to solve this is turn vsync on(it helps smooth stuff out for me), make the game small resolution, put it full screen windowed, and drop graphics settings to the lowest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Virukino,
I didn't need to drop the graphics before one of the last couple patches, so I don't know what just happened.
Also, my memory usage jumped to over 14GB of RAM. Seems there's a leak somewhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead