Sign in to follow this  
Exoplaneteer

Retro-Futurism Suit Idea

Hey SES! Barry here (y'know, the Astrodoggo guy)! I know you're working crazy hard on E3, so I hope that you don't stress over suggestions. I have a pretty good idea for a new suit. So, you know those cheesy 50s sci-fi futurism movies? Well, I really like the style, and I thought that a suit like that would be awesome. It could have a huge bubble helmet, be crimson red with shiny silver decals, and have 2 giant tubes connecting to a red O2 tank, or something like that. I'll include some images in this style for reference (credit to whoever made them, since I just found them on Google).

Image result for 50s astronaut cosplay

Or this
Image result for retro futurism cosplay

I think that the glass bubble helmet could be more Astroneer-ed, in that there could be some sort of "exo-skeleton helmet"  that covers some of the glass. This is so the whole thing isn't opaque glass, making it look like the head is a giant ball (since Astroneers have no faces and the glass wouldn't be clear). I hope that you can take this into consideration, and good luck at E3!

o7

- Exoplaneteer, A.K.A Barry the Astrodoggo

Edited by Exoplaneteer
Grammar mistakes, spacing

Funky stuff. The red and silver would be a sweet addition to the colour scheme! 

Edited by Blind Io